Sunday, June 3, 2012

Soooo. Today's church service was amazing! We talked abot prayer. But one point he(Pastor Lonetti, Beacon of Hope) made I thought was amazing, in fact it's my status on facebook. "We are saved to serve." Soo so so so so true! Anyways. What's happening in my life right now. Well today was church. Of course. =P And... We have my brothers and their wives and kids over for Dinner/Lunch. They're still here in fact. SO this is fun! ANd tonight is the Daniel Study: Courage in the Lions Den. For Beacon of Hope but it actually takes place at Grace Church in Roseville.
 Sooo I finished my dresses! Obviously since it's been about half a year I think since I was last on here. Here are the backs of them (I don't have good pictures from the front. I like the backs best anyways)

SO yea! I think they turned out well! I like the white one best. But I like the long sleeves of the tan one better.


So yea. That's all I can think of for now. I wrote out some stuff to say, but it's in my bedroom and I can't get to it. So yea. Now that I've started I'll write more often. I like it. Sometime I run out of ideas but you know how it is. Although. I will post something. Probably later today (don't take my word for it though) I have started writing a book. I don't think it's very good so far but Hey it's my first try and I've only written a bit more than one chapter. so yea. I'll post it later. And I want you to comment(on anything) And give me ideaa of where to go next, and as to what the title should be. I still don't know! So yeppers! That's all for now.

 #*Eudoxia*#

P.S. Sorry this was so short. Again. I'll write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment