Sunday, October 23, 2011

Things about me! about. 21. =D

Well I got the inspiration from facebook. most of my friends have a 25 or more things about me post. so I'm doing this. enjoy??

1: ummm. I like 80's and 70's music. like the BeeGee's and the Beatles. and REO speed wagon.. oh and ELO.
2: I LOVE!!! to draw. but I'm not very good at it. I am best at pencil drawings. and copying other people's art.
3: I can not stand smacking or talking in movies. although I think i do that latter way too often.
4:My favorite accent is British. of course it's also the easiest. but I really want to perfect it!
5: I am fascinated with the 19th century, England. I'm making 3 dresses. and use candles, dipping pens, and sealing wax. =P
6:my absolute favorite TV show is Psych! if you haven't seen it you should try it out!
7:I am fascinated with cars. but I really don't know much about them.
8: I'm also fascinated with gun.s but like cars, I don't really know anything about them.
9:I love skinny jeans! But why are they so expensive?
10:I have played the piano for about 7 years. maybe a bit more.
11:Snowboarding!! that is enough for itself.
12:I love the Sims PC. I have all sims1,2 and 3.
13: I love to sew. but I'm really bad at it!
14: My favorite thing to do is make people laugh!
15 I love playing most any sport, but again. as most things, I'm really bad at it. someone needs to tell me how to play ultimate frisbee. cause I just don't get the rules.
15:I'm allergic to chicken!!! NOOOO!!! it's soo sad. but I still like to make it.
17: my favorite snack to eat while reading is ham, and tea.
18: I have really weird breakfasts. I have leftovers. or garlic bread, or a tortilla with beans, salsa, sour cream and duh. cheese.
19. I really don't like milk! I really wish I did. but I don't. so I just drink chocolate milk instead. =D
20: I really like history from the Renaissance period. and the Regency period.
21: I don't hate math.

No comments:

Post a Comment