Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Harry Potter review.

I have been a BIG Potter fan for the better part of 2 years. I wish it had bee longer. I have only seen one in theaters. But I like every single one of the movies! The first one really developed the characters well... though a tad exaggerated they were. that's as good as one gets with such young actors! they got the point of the story along without dragging it too long or adding things! on the second. I think they may have gone a little too much on the story... the book had so much information and not as much action that the movie seemed a little long. but otherwise another great film! the third went as wonderfully as the first. and was not as long as the second. though they took out some interesting and slightly vital information that a lot of people don't know about now because they never read to books. such as WHY they planted the whomping willow at the exact same time that Harry Father, godfather and.. well all those characters were first at Hogwarts. because it was a hideout for Lupin, so that when he became a werewolf he wouldn't have to stay in the school. but that isn't very important! they did the action and the rest of the story perfectly in my mind! the fourth, other than the fact that Harry,Ron and the Weasley twins had such long hair it was very close to the books. and the actors did an excellent job portraying their characters. the fifth. I don't really have anything to say about it except that I thought they did wonderfully! all the actors and actresses did wonderfully with their parts. and the story went really well. they got all the information in without making the film too long. in the sixth though. they skipped some small interesting things. I don't wan tot get into it though. the seventh. I just bought. I am very glad that they made the last book into two movies! they had already had to skip things as it is! I love this movie! All but the scene with the horcrux. they just HAD to put something bad in it! and because I, and no one else, has seen the 8th film. I don't have anything to say about it but that I am super excited for it.... and that was an under exaggeration... and I'm glad that they Gave Matthew Lewis(Neville Longbottom) such a big part! I've seen all the previews and it looks like it's going to be brilliant! the best yet! I have no favourites! I love all of them equally! but that is what I think about them. I own. the third, sixth and seventh films. I hope to own the rest of them too. but until then I still have the library and Netflix! write to you again soon!
                             #*Eudoxia*#

1 comment:

  1. this is still me! All post are by me(Eudoxia) just some may say that they are by Katie, My sister, since I have been having trouble with signing out of her account and into mine.

    ReplyDelete