Tuesday, May 31, 2011

it's good to be back!

sorry it as been so long!this is Eudoxia The laptop would not let me log my sister out of her blog, so we figured it out so that I'm blogging from her but...well. it's still me. =P anyways. My Parasite should be all gone now! I'm slowly getting back into my old life again! I missed it more than I thought... We have some dates planned with some family friends, I have my Belated Birthday party to plan. and I get to go out to dinner with my Grandparents and my Mom and Dad. Chipotle?? oh yea!  I've been doing a lot more creative projects. I've made four bracelets from the old bead set I have. and I've draw four drawings from The Edge Chronicles book series. I think I have read..... wait.. I now this one... seven books now and painted two water color paintings. one horse. and one flower with vines.  I mean they're not very good but it's so much fun to be creative. I'm also doing embroidery. dish clothes for my sister. Owls. =P they're very cute! but other than that life is normal. get up.. read the daily devotions. read from whatever book series I'm currently reading. do some craft-ish thing. some TV shows and a movie. then end with the daily nightly devotions. there are so many things that I've taken for granted. little things. like sitting in the library with my family and watching a movie together. or taking a walk outside. or even chores! I couldn't really do any of that! but now I'm going to have soo much fun getting outside and gardening and mowing the lawn again! I forgot about doing such little things like, getting up to refill my water bottle, or getting my own food. =/ but! since it is way too late and I need my sleep for blogging tomorrow. I will end this with a good night!!   #*Eudoxia*#

1 comment: